I have been trying to meal plan every week. I got tired of staring blankly at my pantry trying to figure out what to make for dinner. I am always trying to think of different recipes
This week I made Stuffed Green Peppers, you can make these a lot of different ways. I just winged it and made them last night and thought you might want the recipe so you can make them too.
Here is the recipe
- 1 lb hamburger
- Knorr Spanish Rice (5.6 oz packet
- 8 green peppers
- 2 cans Tomato sauce (8 oz can)
- taco blend cheese
- I boiled the green peppers for 15 minutes. Then cut the top off and scooped out the seeds. I browned that hamburger and drained the grease. I then combined the hamburger and rice in a large bowl and then added ½ the can of tomato sauce and mixed that all together. I then stuffed the green peppers with the mixture and poured the other half of tomato sauce. The last thing I did was sprinkle the cheese on top of each stuffed green peppers.
- Bake them at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes. Everything is cooked so you just need to warm everything back up and melt the cheese.
- Note: I only made 4 stuffed peppers because that is how many family members there are. I had plenty of mixture left to make four more so that is why I adjusted the recipe to 2 cans of tomato sauce
You could easily make this night before and then when you get home from work throw them in the oven. I thought this recipe was delicious.